Kim Wilson, author of the Everyday Wholesome Eating series of cookbooks and health guides, has spent over 12 years working exclusively with whole plant-based foods to develop recipes that satisfy a variety of needs- in a tasty, enjoyable and affordable way. Her recipes are free of animal products, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy, eggs, yeast, refined sugar and other common problematic foods. Her seven diet and health books offer the practical information and recipes everyone from beginners to raw-fooders to those with extensive food allergies need to make healthy eating and living a do-able lifestyle.
She and her family live in Lebanon, New Hampshire and enjoy traveling domestically and abroad.
You can find more encouragement from Kim in any of the following places:
- Simply Natural Health- her wholesome eating website
- Good and Easy Eats- her recipe ebook website
- WHOLEmade- her gluten-free allergen-sensitive recipe blog
- Wholesome Tidbits- her free weekly wholesome eating and living newsletter
- Facebook- Simply Natural Health and Good and Easy Eats pages
- Twitter- @SimplyKimWilson